The Meaning of Life!
The Meaning of Life!
Tired of the life you’re living? There is a way to make a change, don’t hesitate!
Often we feel like we are running a marathon that never ends. I can share with you, we have witnessed Him provide miracles through prayer and you would think that would be more than enough to fully energize us, you know as sometimes said, set us on fire! Yet somehow we still have thoughts of significant concern, about everything close to us, as if it will not be taken care of, fixed, or changed. Our thoughts, emotions and feelings are overwhelmed with anxiety and negativity.
First, understand and always be aware where the tired feelings and negative thoughts come from, the enemy!
Fortunately, God knows when we are tired and weak and under attack. When we turn to Him for help, He will lift us up and strengthen us. With faith, we put on His armor to protect us from the fiery arrows (negative thoughts) coming at us.
Yes, in faith we know God will help us.
Here is His Message for You to explain how you can change your circumstances today, how you can rise above the problems in your life, how you can know, regardless of your past or where you are today, with faith in Him, you will never face condemnation. It’s true, we do not have to fear or worry about our trials or issues. Listen and learn how He will take care of you and all your issues, now and forever, in Romans 8.
Now let me tell you, you cannot believe the interference and attacks that have come towards me since He touched my heart and commanded my hands to write this message. Even to the point where part of this message was deleted when my computer failed!
Thankfully, with God in control, a millions times over, the enemy can try to interfere, His Message for You will still be here, forever, and ever, and ever! Amen
My friends, our life in this world does have meaning and purpose. Having faith and a spiritual relationship will show you and help you your purpose, your value, your place in this world and the Meaning of Your Life. To begin to understand only takes a little faith. A simple step forward. . You only need to take a moment and know that if you believe in God, and you come to know Jesus, everything in your life will begin to make sense. . A spiritual relationship with Jesus is very easy to obtain and can happen in a moment, right now!. Please leave a comment if you have any thoughts, questions or concerns about how easy it is or how to begin His Message.
, and you can do it now! Do not let some of the things you hear or see about God and Jesus hold you back from getting the answers to your questions or to get the help you need for your life and all the issues you face.
Remember, if financial, family, health, emotional, or spiritual issues are overwhelming you; if you have lost your job, are battling to save your home and take care of your family and those that need you; if you are you feeling like you are powerless and you have a real desire to overcome such enormous issues and are looking for help; there is help!
First, and please know this first Bible verse may seem difficult, but in your heart, soul and mind, and with all of your strength, do this.
James 1:6 – “But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt“…
Then read and the following verses and rely on them as your foundation for strength and faith.
Luke 1:37: “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
Jeremiah 33:3: “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
Psalm 34:4: “I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”
Psalm 41:1: “Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.”
Psalm 91:14-16: “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.”
Luke 10:19-20: “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Romans 8:31-32: “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
2 Timothy 1:7: “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Proverbs 16:7: “When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.”
Psalm 60:11-12: “Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.”
Isaiah 41:13-14: “For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Revelation 2:26: And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.
Now for even more overwhelming and wonderful news, and WOW, a spiritual life is sooooo simple!
Are you ready? Ok, please give yourself time to read this and pray before you start. The verses above will help. I promise, you will be praying with enthusiasm and joy after you read it!
What is the Meaning of Life?
In a recent online discussion I hosted, a number of Christians shared many thoughts and ideas on this question – What is the Meaning of Life! We all realized there are very many ways to answer this question. Our lives today are so complicated and our views are influenced by many things going on around us. We each respond in our own way, by our own thoughts and by our interpretation from information around us, from others, even as God has led us and as we read His Word in the Bible, we strive but still struggle to answer this question (with full clarity and a comfort that we understand it).
Through all my years in life, failing often and falling off His path many times (for long periods of time), I did feel I always knew His message for me and that I could tell others I was a believer and could share His message. I do know I am a Christian. Yet, I realized, truthfully, I do not live or feel that I live at the spiritual level where I am not afraid, anxious, worried, or even a responsible person and question why I face severe tribulations and even asked the question; what is the meaning of life? What am I missing? Why do I not understand?
Then, in an overwhelming revelation and understanding, His Holy Spirit awakened my mind to what I believe is the answer.
Hey, I suspect many of us have heard, studied, and many times contemplated this message I will share with you, but for me, it did not really make sense until now.
I pray what I share today is blessed by God and will bring you to the same understanding as myself. An illumination of the value of a spiritual relationship, yes, the meaning of life! A fulfilling and complete understanding, all that is expected by God for us to understand at this point in our lives.
This is very important, built on the foundation of the “Passion and Love” He provided for us , for the past, for now and forever, for everyone and established salvation for all of us who believe and with a spiritual relationship, walk in His Spirit.
We celebrate Easter each year as our acceptance of His sacrifice, His gracious mercy that is given to us even though we may not fully understand or believe. Yes, the death of sin and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is our life, He is Life, He is our Salvation. Amen
Did you know this is what Easter is all about? Well keep reading to really understand what God has provided, just for you!
Understanding Easter as the most blessed and significant event to ever happen and remembering the Passion of Jesus, His Life, His journey, His last days and His victory, we can all acknowledge this event for Jesus was truly more than a transition from an worldly realm. This was His transcendent passage to the Spiritual realm! His Victory! Yes, our Salvation! Life Everlasting! With faith and understanding this victory and blessing is given to all of us, Amen!
Let’s look at some of the topics pointed out in the online session I mentioned when we discussed the “Meaning of Life”:
Human actions and responses – from Fear, Anxiety, Judgment, Condemnation – to Caring, Giving, Sharing, Enduring, Deciding, Overcoming
Spiritual revelations – from Satan, Attacks, Challenges, Trials – to Love, Faith, Hope, Will, Contentment, Peace, Purpose, Learning, and Jesus is Life – we all want to Live in His Life and Live in His Spirit.
We discussed and confirmed the transition from a “Human” realm to “the Spiritual Realm”. You should be able to understand and accept this at this point. If not, read the above again! Pray, and read some more. It may take some time, but keep at it, and I promise, when you realize the reality of yourself maturing spirituality you will be amazed!
Now get ready for a very special message (and BE READY for an overwhelming reality)!!!
We are going to mature beyond a transitional perspective of the Meaning of Life and to the real “Everlasting Life”, that which is: “The Meaning of Life”.
Before I share what I feel is the message Christ wants me to share, and again I pray you receive one of the greatest understandings you will ever experience (and this is going to change your Life forever), let’s take a look at some of the Good News pointed out in the online discussion.
News we all agree is the Truth. The Word of God! Understanding this Good News will prepare you and enable you to experience and TRANSCEND to a Life of reward, peace, love, protection, and prosperity!
Any troubles you face will be put low in perspective and you will be guided and lifted from them! All of your dreams in this Life can be realized now! God desires this for you!!!
This is taken directly from the discussion, in the same order we shared it! Look at the message we shared! This was clearly guided by His Divine power!!
Here are some of the scriptures we shared that justify our Foundation and Love in Jesus:
Galatians 2:20: “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
YESSSS, Help us to understand we now live by Faith!!!!
Galatians 5:22-23 and 5:24-25 says: Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit
YESSSS, help us to have an understanding how to walk in His Spirit!!!!
1 John 4:12-16 – (12) No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us (13) We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. (14) And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. (15) If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. (16) And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. (17) In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him.
AMEN!!!!! Now I am getting it, I believe, I feel God in me! Oh the comfort of “being in God”, Woooooooow!
Now, let’s consider bringing glory to God:
1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Why? Because He created us (Colossians 1:16; Revelation 4:11) to have a personal relationship with Him (Genesis 2:7, 15; 3:8), which we express in our worship, our obedience (Ecclesiastes 12:13; Colossians 3:10), our salvation (Romans 5:1-2; 1 Corinthians 6:20; 2 Corinthians 4:6; Ephesians 1:6-23), our daily lives (Romans 6:4; Ephesians 2:10; 4:24), our witness to the lost (2 Corinthians 5:18-21; 2 Thessalonians 2:14), our fellowship with God and other believers (1 John 1:3)
So everything we do for God is just a means by which we seek to glorify Him.
Fallen man refuses to recognize that their purpose is to live to glorify God and live for their own glory (Romans 1:20-32; 3:23)
Now we are walking on the right path, this truly makes great sense! If He is in us, and we are in Him, then all we do is in, by and for His glory!
That is significant!!!! Living in “the Spiritual Realm” is far more exciting and rewarding, as well, above those things we think are great when we live in a “Human” realm!!! NICE!!!!
Eph 6:10-18…put on the “whole” armor of God, and stand in His truth, praying and being watchful.
YEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!! Now I feel like Superman!!!! Standing tall and ready, hands on my side, cape blowing in the wind, and my chest pumped up! Yes, I see the trials and tribulations before me and yes I will go into them, but without fear! I am in God, God is in me and in His Spirit there is nothing I will lose!!!! He is giving all to me!!!!! His Glory is our Victory!!
Now for the answer you have been looking for! Now for the message that will change you forever!
Please, take a moment to pray for enlightenment, pray for understanding, pray for strength as this is so overwhelming you can tire, but after you understand the message, and feel the reality, you will transcend to a “Spiritual” level you have never experienced.
His Life in you! You are forever changed, forever in his Grace, forever prosperous, forever living in peace and joy!!!!!!
Here we gooooooo!!!!!! You will be amazed at the simplicity and be astonished that it has been right in front of us, shared to us by God’s messenger, Paul in Romans chapter 8.
Please take the time to read it now so you can hear it first from God, for a first understanding from Him, so anything I share will be by His Will through me and you will be able to discern any embellishment or misspoken interpretation on my part, should I error forgive me.
Life Through the Spirit
(1) Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, (2) because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. (3) For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, (4) in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit. (5) Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. (6) The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; (7) the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. (8) Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God. (9) You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. (10) But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. (11) And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.(12) Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. (13) For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, (14) because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. (15) For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by Him we cry, “Abba, Father.” (16) The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. (17) Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in His sufferings in order that we may also share in His glory.
(18) I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. (19) The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. (20) For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope (21) that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. (22) We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. (23) Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. (24) For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? (25) But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. (26) In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. (27) And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will.
More Than Conquerors
(28) And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (29) For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. (30) And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. (31) What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? (32) He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? (33) Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. (34) Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. (35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? (36) As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” (37) No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. (38) For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, (39) neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
This is one of the most blessed, encouraging and thrilling chapters in the Bible for those of us who are “IN CHRIST JESUS” and we have established we are in Him!!
If for some reason you feel you are not God’s child, you are not in Christ Jesus or in His Spirit, and you want to be, and want to really understand what is said above, here is what you should do, on your knees, pray to Jesus Christ:
“Lord, my life to this point has been up and down. I may have not always had my trust in You and even doubted You at times. I now know that You came to earth by the power of God. That You lived as a man. That You suffered by the hand of man and You were hung on a cross to die. Your suffering and Your death on the cross was the death of and forgiveness for my sins. All of them, before, now and forever. Thank you Jesus for forgiving me before I ever sinned! Jesus, You overcame death and live again, even today You Live. Your resurrection and Life is my salvation. I believe Your promise that as You overcame this world, so too, I can overcome anything I face, when keeping faith in You as my Savior.
Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Savior. I believe in Your forgiveness and Your Life forever. With this prayer I now know I am in Your Spirit and You are in me. Amen, forever we are in Your Holy Spirit!
God, I know you already know my many needs and troubles and will take care of them as I accept You and I will trust in Your Word always.
In Your Name Lord Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
Now, are you ready? You are saved!!!!! You have the Spirit of God as your power, your foundation, your very essence!
Here is the message Paul was sharing in Romans 8.
Paul starts by telling us, there is no condemnation!!! NO CONDEMNATION !!!! He ends by telling us with no separation from God, EVER for ANY REASON, no separation from His Spirit!!! Ever!! The key word in this chapter is “SPIRIT”. (It occurs over 20 times in chapter 8 whereas it only appears 4 times in the first 7 chapters!)
The person who is “IN CHRIST JESUS” is safe and secure forever! Romans chapter 8 is one of the main chapters in the Bible which so clearly explains Eternal Life.
Now, I am thinking we stop right here, game over! 🙂
What more do we need to know? Well, here comes the overwhelming part!!
“No condemnation or judgment” Not one bit of condemnation! God’s judgment is not going to come down upon us!
Read Romans 7:24 and 8:2 — I have been delivered and set free from the law of sin and death (this is the basis of the Old Testament, before Christ).
If we were still under the law of sin and death then we would be under God’s condemnation. Because this was before salvation, before Christ Jesus. But, praise God that Calvary took care of it all. God condemned His Son (Rom.8:3) so that I might never be condemned (Rom.8:1)!
God’s judgment came down upon His only begotten Son so that His judgment would not need to come down upon us!
We are not condemned; rather WE ARE JUSTIFIED! Yes, as in the last part of Romans 5, (which describes a “Human” realm) IN ADAM I am condemned, IN CHRIST (“the Spiritual Realm”) I am justified!
SOOOOO, Let’s go! Transcend and Live in His Realm!!! This is the most beautiful part of the message. You are changed forever, an heir to all of His Divine Grace and Mercy!!! You should be jumping up and down at this point. We can live each and every day without worry and Live with courage, power and prosperity!
There is “no condemnation” for him (Rom. 8:1). No going to Hell! All of our sins have been taken care of at the cross!
Our (as believer’s) judgment for sin took place when Christ was judged and condemned for us! He was punished and condemned for our sins. God’s wrath was poured out on Him. “He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities. . .the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquities of us all” (Isaiah 53:6).
As we are in Christ, in faith, and Living and Walking in His Spirit we are justified and declared “NOT GUILTY” by the Judge of all the universe!
Romans 8:33-34 – (33) “Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. (34) Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.” (I will explain more a little later on condemnation and judgment.)
If God is never going to condemn us and if God is never going to charge us with guilt, then we need not worry about anything! YEEEAAAAAAA !!
When we Walk in His Spirit – we are “in Christ Jesus,” the One who is OUR LIFE.
Oh my!!!!! The Meaning of Life, right there it is!!!!! Wow!! It is that simple!
We are so identified with the risen and glorified Christ that, as He is, so are we. HA HA!!! Take that Satan! This is not said in pride, this said is Boldness!!
Now for the rewards of accepting Christ in us!!
Condemnation can never fall on us because we are identified and attached to Him. We are so identified with Christ that if God were to condemn us, He would have to condemn His risen Son also. Impossible!
“Herein has love been perfected with us, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment, because even as He is, we also are in this world” (1 John 4:17).
Now for a bit more explanation on Judgment, on the one hand we are told that the believer will not come into judgment (John 5:24 and Romans 8:1) and on the other hand we are told that every believer will stand before the judgment seat of Christ (Romans 14:10). How can these two seemingly contradictory facts be understood?
1) The believer will never stand before God as JUDGE to be condemned for his sins and be punished. This condemnation and punishment has already fallen upon Christ our Substitute (Romans 8:3). Remember, if the believer were to be condemned for even only one sin that would be enough to condemn him forever. (Because that will be God’s judgment for those not in Christ, but in sin.)
2) The believer will stand before the judgment seat of Christ to give an account of how faithfully he has lived the Christian life since the day he was saved. The issue then will not be condemnation or no condemnation, but the issue will be rewards or loss of rewards (1 Cor. 3:12-15). Loss of rewards does not mean loss of salvation. Even the most unfaithful Christian at the judgment seat of Christ “shall be saved” and not condemned (1 Cor. 3:15).
Who can claim and enjoy this wonderful statement of “NO CONDEMNATION”? Only those who are “IN CHRIST JESUS”. There is no safer place to be! In the days of Noah there was only one safe place to be – in the ark! God’s judgment came down upon everyone who was not in the ark. Today, Jesus Christ is our Ark of safety! Those who are positioned in Him are safe and secure and are not in danger of the judgment of God.
Now that is GREAT NEWS!!!! If you are not overwhelmed just now, read the above again (and again until you are)! But wait, there is more!
“In Christ Jesus”- all of the wonderful things that Paul tells us about in Romans 8 apply only to those who are in Christ Jesus. Every true believer is “in Christ” (see Gal. 3:26-28: “baptized into Christ” by faith!). The last time we came across this expression “in Christ Jesus” was in Romans 6:23. In Christ we have eternal life! In Christ we have no condemnation (Rom.8:1)! Additional validation – In Christ we are truly blessed (Eph.1:3)!
Now we are declared special, CHOSEN!!!! It is a Happy Happy day!!!
Now read this carefully to get a full understanding. So with Romans 8:1: “There is therefore now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus.”
The key questions are: Does our blessed state of “no condemnation” depend upon our position “in Christ Jesus” or does it also depend upon the way we walk and live the Christian life? Does it depend upon Christ and His finished work or does it also depend upon our WALK?
Hey, if His promise of no condemnation depended upon our walk, we would all be in trouble! Who among us has such a perfect WALK that they could present it to God and God would find no fault or condemnation in it? Who among us always walks after the Spirit and never walks after the flesh? Who among us would say that our walk is perfect and without sin (1 John 1:8-10)?
That is why we accepted our Advocate and Intercessor with the Father, Christ Jesus the Righteous One, for those times when our walk is not what it should be! All thanks be to our gracious and merciful Savior that our justification and freedom from condemnation depends only upon our Lord Jesus Christ, His shed blood and His unending LIFE!
What is the meaning of Life? We are “in Christ Jesus,” the One who is OUR LIFE!
What are the benefits for being in Christ Jesus? No Condemnation from God! Everlasting Life! Freedom from worry! A long and prosperous life!!!!
Will there be trials? Yes
Will there be tribulation? Yes
Will we fail or stray from “the Spiritual Realm” and from Him? Yes
What will He do? Oh don’t worry 😉 He will get you back on the right path, willfully or not, your choice!
Will we be alone? Never
Will He lead us out of trouble? Always
Will we ever lose our Salvation? Never
Will we answer to God? Yes, but through Jesus, not for God’s condemnation, but for a valuation of our Christian Life and just rewards.
My Christian Brothers and Sisters, WALK IN THE SPIRIT!!! Start NOW!!! Our walk in life in His Spirit is for His Glory. We will have no fear of anything, because we have been blessed not to endure God’s Judgment and to forever be held by His Spirit! We can relax, smile, and enjoy life by living in His Spirit each and every moment of every day. Pray for the awareness to be in His Spirit, all the time!!
In Jesus name, AMEN